Duration: 4 weeks
Analysing Business Finance (ABF) program is specifically designed for professionals with 4 – 10 years of experience who are in managerial roles or aspiring to get into higher management positions. The content has been prepared after researching hundreds of failed businesses and studying the fatal mistakes made by so-called non-finance people. This program will equip the participants with the ability to analyze financial reports irrespective of the size of the data, as they will learn to extract relevant information by processing any financial data with simple proven steps.
What do you get?
ABF is accredited by the ICMA (Institute of Certified Management Accountants), Australia. This program will be delivered using industry case studies, practical examples, real-life experiences, and above all, it is intentionally designed to make the subject finance, fun to learn. The participants will gain vital skills in forecasting, budgeting, costing, assessing opportunity cost, interpreting financial statements, and most importantly being proactive rather than busy fire fighting.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the three key financial statements – Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement
- Understand and use financial terms with confidence
- Implement cash management practices
- Independently do financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting
- Plan, develop, implement and control budgets
- Measure risk and recognize financial warning signs
- Perform financial ratios analyses to evaluate the health of the organization
- Gain a vital understanding of the financial impact of their decisions on the organization
- Minimize risk and maximize results by doing less
- Develop a cost-conscious mindset and think like a CFO.
This program will equip the participant to confidently contribute during board meetings and back up their suggestions with their own numbers rather than being over-dependent on the CFO.
“The best investment you can make is an investment in yourself. The more you learn, the more you will earn.” – Warren Buffett
Finance Academy’s program is a MUST for anyone who would like to become a smarter finance person. These programs have been researched for over eight years and were previously delivered face-face to business owners and non-financial managers in Australia, India, China and Indonesia.
Chinmay: Financial Educator – Business Storyteller – International Speaker – Author – Lecturer
With over 8 years of experience, he has designed and developed MBA finance programs that he delivers at top business schools in Australia. He has consulted over 200 companies mainly from the manufacturing and service sector with $5M – $250M turnover. His training programs are accredited by the Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA), Australia. Since 2018, he has been the National Treasurer of Professional Speakers Australia.